- Where is Marina Island Pangkor?
Marina Island Pangkor is a protected island strategically located along Straits of Malacca and along the shoreline of Teluk Muroh gulf. View map
- Who is the developer?
Marina Island Pangkor is a brain child of Marina Sanctuary Resort Sdn Bhd, which its management team has over 20 years of experience in township development.
- What is the land status for Marina Island Pangkor?
- When will the project be completed?
Developing in 5 phases over 10 years, Phase 1 was completed in year 2007.
- How to get to Marina Island Pangkor?
- – Fly from Subang Airport to Pulau Pangkor and then take 5 minutes ferry ride to Marina Island Pangkor
- – Helicopter – Heli Pad or helicopter landing space
- More info
- Is Marina Island Pangkor open to public?
Beside gated residential properties which are only accessibly by its community, Marina Island Pangkor is open to public to enjoy the wide variety of facilities it can offer.
- How many residential units will there be in the island?
There will be over 4000 waterfront residential units.
- How do I receive more information on the properties?
Properties are being launched in phases. We encourage you to register with us as to be our priority registrant. Please click here for registration.
- Is there any hotel in Marina Island Pangkor?
The accommodation available ranges from budget hotel to 3 stars hotel. More info
- What are the properties available for sale?
All properties are designed with water or beach frontage. You can choose from Serviced Apartment (to be managed by Best Western), Shop Office, Terrace Link, Semi D, and Bungalow Villa.More info
- What is the starting price of the property for sale?
Our motto is to build affordable luxury waterfront homes. You can own a luxury property by merely paying as low as RM100 monthly installment. More info